onsdag den 1. februar 2017

New challenge on SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges "New Stash/Forgotten Stash

So it's February and time for a new steampunk challenge and I have chosen both subjects "New Stash / Forgotten Stash.
It's amazing what I have left in my stash, the heart and this stamp is new but the wings and gears are bought for a long time ago, they are not forgotten but I take good care of them he he


I have sanded the heart with sandpaper and then given it black gesso.


I've used a saved packaging cardboard from a toy, it has been given paste, crackle paste and white and turquoise color paint, and it got crackle glaze. Finally I rubbed white color in the glaze.
The stamp is printed on the tissue paper and the wings are embossed and got paint and crackle glaze.


The stamped silk paper I tear close to the workpiece and glue it on the heart.


I have used:
DecoArt media Crackle Paste, Crackle Glaze and Black Gesso
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics Translucent White, Titan Buff, Gobalt Teal Hue, Quinacridone Gold and Paynes Grey.
DecoArt Metallic Lustre Brilliant Turquoise
Americana Decou-page Matte


 I have also used stencil, die, embossing folder, rust color, gear, wire and stamp from Studio 490.




I look forward to see what you're doing for the challenge on SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges. And stay creative, and have a good day.
Hugs, Susan



3 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful piece, Susan! Love all that crackle and rusty goodness. Love how you put him on that long skinny heart and added wings! Thank you for your beautiful card and wishes! hugs, Maura

    SvarSlet
  2. One of my most favourite steampunk hearts from now on, Susan!

    Love the colours and the stamps used and that awesome crackled background!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...