fredag den 6. februar 2015

Country View Challenge Drips and drops

What's more fun than I can drip, spray and distresse with my colors.


Here's the first and the second time with spray colors, and I have added color to my kraft sheet where my manila tag gets turned around.


Finally are the edges distressed, stamped and my scraps are glued on.



Tim Holtz Tags & Bookplates, Sewing Room
Distress Spray stain barn door, spun sugar, trumbled glass, vintage photo
Distress paint trumbled glass, Golden gesso
Paper from Menagerie
Stamps from Paper Artsy, Prima, Crafty Individuals
Brads, safety pin, ribbon, metal decor, pearl, burlap, fabric remnants, tissue tape.


Thank you for stopping by my blog and I wish you a warm day in your studio.
Hugs Susan

Link to Country View Challenge Drips and drops




3 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Susan
    This is just gorgeous and I am loving the design with your drippy and droppy bits. ThAnks for joining us this month at CVC.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous creation and the drips looks great!
    Groetjes karin

    SvarSlet
  3. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...