torsdag den 1. januar 2015

Triptych Wallhanger

WOW 2015 and the first steampunk challenge. I've really had a good time and been messy with color, paste and crackle on this triptych wallhanger. I'm looking forward to a new year, and it has always been really talented players who show their imaginative ideas, so I hope you all have the desire and time to make steampunk in 2015 on SASPC




I started to cut 3 pieces of corrugated cardboard in ATC size. They got crackle-paste and lots of acrylic colors. I have distressed on the edges with ink and black acrylic color. My gears are from Retro Kraft shop, and I think that they just fit in size. Finally I've used TH Cargo Stencil, Texturefades and Crowded Attic paper. Prima ruler, eyelets, silver cardboard, mini brush and steel wire.









 



When I put it on the wall it looks like this.



Thank you for stopping by my blog and I wish you Happy New Year.
Hugs Susan

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a fantastic way to start off the new year in Steampunk, Susan!

    LOVE your grungy, heavenly worn looking and beautiful wall hanger! So much to look at and feast the eyes on! Just brilliant, my friend!

    May 2015 bring a lot of health, joy and success and all my best wishes for your husband too!

    Claudia xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. this is so colourfully fab! love all the colour and depth of detail- really inspiring! Debi x

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...