mandag den 1. december 2014

XMAS2014

We have a special X-mas celebration month instead of a normal challlenge and there is as ususal a prize to win. 

See further details on SanDee & amelie's Steampunk Challenge  


I started by gluing scrap and paint a lot of Golden acrylic colors on my canvas 13x18 plate. Shipboard Alphabet from Maya Road. Tim Holtz Arch Frame & Sized Arches to give the feel of a small icon and lubricated lots of Golden Crackle Paste. The bulb is from Retro Kraft shop where I also have bought  the great Andy Skinner stamps. There are used wire / net and brads.




This months sponsor is Inspiration Emporium
also with us in 2014:


Thank you for stopping by my blog and I wish you a great Steampunk Holiday.
Hugs Susan

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is so incredibly awesome, Susan!

    I love your powerful and colourful take on celebrating X-mas steampunk style! You have combined the colours, contrasts and textures so masterly! Can't stop looking at it! A brilliant, brilliant make!

    Have a wonderful advent season and enjoy X-mas preparations!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. wow this looks great, love the colors!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, I love your canvas, bright colors for some warm in this cold month.
    Have a nice december month !
    Bisous
    Brigitte

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...