torsdag den 25. december 2014

Christmas Greeting

We finally got some snow on Christmas morning, it was so wonderful to wake up to. Here in Copenhagen it has been the hottest weather for many years, and now we got our wish for snow at Christmas fulfilled.

We share a nice big yard with lots of trees, bushes and lawn.



I have used my brayer on watercolor paper with TH stains, a little leftovers 
and a gift from Retro Kraft Shop. 
The picture is from AlpaStamps and is colored with Prismacolor.



Dear friends and followers
We have kept a great Christmas evening with our daughter and her boyfriend, 
with wonderful food and exchange of gifts.

I hope everyone has had their Christmas wishes fulfilled 
and will get a good creative year in 2015.
Thanks for all your good comments on the blog - 
they have all been very encouraging for me.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Susan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...