torsdag den 11. december 2014

12 Tags of Christmas Week #8

Inspired by Funkie Junkie Style/Linda Coughlin

The Christmas stocking is a splendid idea, that we all love.
The background is Tim's method of embossing through stencils.


Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates - Stocking Stuffer - Vintage Lace -
Tiny Tabs & Tags dies - Simple Sayings stamp - Layering Stencils Holiday Knit
Embossing Powder Clear - Distress Ink Fired Brick - Vintage Photo - Black Soot Archival Ink Jet Black - velvet - hessian - string - bell - pearl from the stash




Link to 12 Tags of Christmas - Funkie Junkie Style - Week #8




Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, 
and I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Susan


1 kommentar:

  1. Fabulous, just absolutely fabulous. I love all the red and your stocking is sensational. Wonderful way to hang the bells and sentiment tag on your candy canes. When I had my tag all finished, I realized, I forgot to include the candy canes. I really had meant to do that. Yours are lovely. Another great entry into the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...