søndag den 7. december 2014

12 Tags of Christmas Week #4

Inspired by Funkie Junkie Style/Linda Coughlin

Linda's Tag #4  gave me a feeling of a Christmas loveletter written to all those you love, filled with green and red colors showing our hopes and wishes.




Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates - Bow-tied - Writing Desk dies - Layering Stencils Festive - Random Quotes stamp - Distress Ink Fired Brick - Antique Linen - Vintage Photo - Clear Embossing Powder - Gesso from Golden - White Wash Paper - Special Effect scissors - ribbon - a heart









Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, 
and I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Susan

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my gosh, I totally LOVE this one too. What a cool and clever idea to use the love letter stamp and the ink pot and quill. Simply sensational job on this tag. Love the way you stamped Merry Christmas on the ink pot too. Another terrific twist on my original!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    SvarSlet
  2. Absolutely stunning! I love what you did with the feather and the ink well, brilliant!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...