torsdag den 18. december 2014

12 Tags of Christmas Week #12

Inspired by Funkie Junkie Style/Linda Coughlin

First of all I'll say thanks to Linda for the wonderful challenge with 12 weeks of creative fun, it's been good hours to follow the different themes. Linda's tags have been beautiful and amazing, and they have put on a lot of thought about how I spent Christmas as a child and what I do now as an adult. The different Christmas celebrations around the world are beautiful and magical.

It has also been inspiring to see the very fantastic posts that have come on the blog, and it's great to see the diversity, and how we have interpreted Linda's tags.


Tim Holtz Tags & Bookplates - Window & Window Box dies - Paper Stash Merriment
Christmas Ephemera Pack - Adornments Nature - Remnant Rubs Christmastime - Distress Ink Antique Linen - Vintage Photo - Distress Paint Mowed Lawn
Forest Moss - Barndoor - Faded Jeans - Picket Fence - Distress Marker Festive Berries - Crafty Individuals stamp - Art Impressions stamp
Studio Calico - Corrugated cardboard









Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, 
and I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Susan

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, this is so fabulous, Susan. I really love the colors and polka dots you used - the blue windows is marvelous! And the Adornment is wonderful too. Great work with the vintage ephemera - that really makes the tag special. I'm so pleased that you played alone with me in my little Christmas challenge. I hope you will be back again next year.

    Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    SvarSlet
  2. Absolutely wonderful!!!!! What a nice post and definitely a gorgeous tag. Love the scenery you've created!

    SvarSlet
  3. beautiful, cute little girl too!
    Happy holidays!
    Groetjes Karin x

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...