tirsdag den 1. juli 2014

Hand died Flower and Ribbon

This challenge is to make homemade flowers and colored laces / ribbons. I thought that was really funny, so I made some flowers, and I chose to make them in white tissue paper. The circles are placed in layers then cut with scissors into the center of the flower where I have put a brad. 
The blue background is loaded with brayer on acrylic plate. 

This time my ribbon looks very weak toned - LOL 


Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates - Artful Dwellings - sized Ovals - Festive Greenery dies
Sizzix Thinlits Dolly die
Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade - Walnut Stain - Squeezed Lemonade
Layering Stencil Doily
Visual Artistry Heartfelt stamp - Golden Acrylic - tissue paper and tape - brads
Archival Ink Jet Black - old map









I hope that you have been attracted to participate in Our Creative Corner Challenge and to make your own Hand died Flower and Ribbon project. Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to see your project.

Hugs Susan

5 kommentarer:

  1. A gorgeous make and I adore how you did your flowers! Beautifully put together!!!

    SvarSlet
  2. I love your tissue paper flowers Susan! The colours work brilliantly together too - really love blues and orange tones together.

    SvarSlet
  3. Love your delicate tissue paper flowers, and the colours are so pretty.
    Alison xx

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful tissue paper flowers and I love the gorgeous shade of blue at the background! Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  5. What a wonderful blue background! the perfect backdrop for your layers of shapes and beautiful tissue flowers!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...