mandag den 1. januar 2018

Vintage/steampunk watercolor box

I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Upcycling of a watercolor box found on a flea market...


I have been incredibly lucky to find this old watercolor box, with the finest porcelain cups for the colors and to mix the colors in.


I have used: DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics Paynes Grey, Quinacridone Gold and Cobalt Turquoise Hue. DecoArt Crafters Acrylic Yellow and Brilliant Blue. 


The labels are in a box that I've had for many years ... I'm the kind that never throw out ;-)


I have also used gelli plate, watercolor paper, photos, ribbon, stamps and stickers.


Come and join us in the new year on SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges








I hope you have had a good Christmas holiday and you have come well in 2018, with a great wish for a wonderful creative and peaceful year.
Hugs, Susan

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic upcyling, Susan! Love how you've altered it and made it your own! Definitely a treasure! Happy New Year! hugs, Maura

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...