lørdag den 1. april 2017

SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges April 2017

Then there is again a new challenge on SanDee&amelie's Steampunk blog, come over to participate. 

I've got a new Tim Holtz die and I was in love immediately.
Here you have my basement which is very steamy, working with clean water from the underground.


I started to cover my tag with white gesso and let it dry. So I took my three main colors and dripped them and distributed them on my tag with my brayer, and while the colors were moist I strewed kitchen salt on. It is a method that Andy Skinner has shown, that I had to try.  I sanded with sandpaper when it was completely dry and so I mounted my pipeline. I am happy with my result.


 I have used : 
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics: Translucent White, Quinacridone Gold, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, Raw Umber and Cobalt Teal Hue
DecoArt media White Gesso
Andy Skinner stamp Toxic and Industrial Elements stencil


Pipeline die from Tim Holtz and remnant rubs
Grungeboard, medical tape, cheesecloth, cardboard, brad, sandpaper, Derwent inktense, kitchen salt, Archival ink Cobalt, gold and 3D foam




Thanks for visiting and I wish you a creative day.
Hugs, Susan



4 kommentarer:

  1. Great play on words with the full steam ahead! Love the wonderful textures and colors and the pipes, Susan! hugs, Maura

    SvarSlet
  2. Awww...Susan I love this tag! And this new die is to 'die' for...beautiful color combo. Thanks for your sweet comment. Hugs...Simona

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you for your kind comments. Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...