søndag den 9. april 2017

Happy Easter Holiday

How I miss Tim's creative monthly tag !!! (Desperate LOL)

I must admit that I am very bad to make a follow-up on Facebook and Pinterest on which creative projects I do. I spend the time with my family, and I enjoy the fine sunny weather which also have come to Denmark.

Here is a small Easter greetings to you all. I have used the new oxide inks and the cute bunny.









Here are my two favorite girls...


Thanks for visiting and I wish you a good crafting day.
Hugs, Susan

5 kommentarer:

  1. A beautiful tag and photo of your girls. I miss Tim's tag too. Enjoy your week xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. This is absolutely beautiful

    SvarSlet
  3. stunning tag and great picture!
    Happy Easter!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you for your kind comments. Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...