lørdag den 1. oktober 2016

Stamping Steampunk - SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges - October

I love stamps of all kinds, and I find them online, at flea markets and I make stamps from alphabet die's in foam.


I have used:
DecoArt Media 
Black Gesso/Crackle Paste and Antiquing Cream Patina Green
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
Quinacridone Gold and Cobalt Teal Hue
DecoArt Crafter's Acrylic
Citrus Green
Andy Skinner Stamps Toxic



From my stash: Tag, paper, brad, gear, spiders, dies, crayons and stamps.


Happy crafting to you all,
I hope that you go over to SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges to participate.
Hugs, Susan

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great tag, Susan! The big old rubber stamp image is great! That grungy background and the grid is awesome! Maura xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Sorry for being so late, Susan!

    LOVE your tag with all the beautiful layers - especially that "Faith" tab caught my eye! And the background is so cool!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...