fredag den 1. juli 2016

July and August - SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Summer Challenges

I love going to the beach and be treasure hunter, so I feel like Pippi Longstocking. Also the well-known key to the beach house! I hope that you will have good summer findings that can be used.


I have used: DecoArt media gesso black and white, texture sand paste.
DeoArt Crafters acrylic citrus green.
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics cobalt teal hue and translucent white.

Sprays, inks, things from the beach, buttons, key, stamps and and crayons.
White card board.

I wish you all a great summer and I hope that you will find the lots of pleasure.
Hugs, Susan

Link to SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges come and join the challenge and win great prizes.


1 kommentar:

  1. Susan, what a fun piece! Love how that bright blue tag just pops with color!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...