søndag den 7. februar 2016

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - February

Ingrid is a real valentine. I followed Tim's tutorial, and it was fun to see how different my new manilla tag is from the one I made in may 2015.
I love the new color candied apple!


I have used Tim Holtz #8 manillaTag, stencil hearts, valentine and lace.
Distress ink candied apple, crushed olive, black soot, iced spruce and hickory smoke.
Distress spray stain candied apple and hickory smoke.
TH Ledger Script stamp, remnant rubs special deliery and vial labels
Embossing powder gold and archival ink jet black.
Tiny tattered florals thinlits, arrows, typed tokens, ephemera pack and photobooth.
Watercolor paper, silk ribbon and heavy modeling paste.


Thanks for visiting my blog and I wish you a good day.
Hugs, Susan

8 kommentarer:

  1. Love this charming tag. The old photo fits so well on modern colorful background.

    SvarSlet
  2. Very good Tag! I like the nice vintage photo and the fresh red color . A composition in harmony.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh this is just wonderful!!! So much better than the original! ;0 Your attention to detail is delightful. Hugs, Autumn

    SvarSlet
  4. Love your take on Tim's February tag!

    SvarSlet
  5. A great balance of everything and the red is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. Thanks for all your nice comment, it makes me very happy.
    Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet
  7. Love the tag. I so have to order some of the candy apple ink. That is an amazing color. Great piece! Creative Blessings!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...