tirsdag den 14. juli 2015

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 - July

I hope that all who celebrated independence day had a really good experience.
When I had seen Tim's manila tag, it would be good to be creativ and got inspired . 


I have not been creative very long time, so now I look forward to get started.


I have used:
Tim Holtz #8 manila tag, watercolor paper, paper stash lost & found,
stamp correspondence & city scapes
silk ribbon, jump ring, mini numerals, typed tokens, mirrored star, vial label,
remnant rubs special delivery,
Distress ink barn door, faded jeans, pumice stone, black soot
Distress marker barn door, faded jeans,
Distress stain picket fence,
Tim Holtz stencil stars, laser cut stripes,
archival ink jet black
distress micro-glaze


For the stars and stripes, I have used distress micro-glaze. It works really well, 
my water color is fine on top, and it is easy to wipe clean so that the white 
paper reappears. 





Thanks for visiting my blog and I wish that you get a very good summer
Hugs, Susan

Link to: Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 - July

10 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful tag! You did a wonderful job depicting our Independence Day!
    ♥ Monica
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks for your comment Monica, it was also fun to make this tag-
      Hugs, Susan

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous!!! What a fantastic take on Tim's July tag. Love your stamps. -- Mary Elizabeth

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks for your comment Mary Elizabeth, and positive words.
      Hugs, Susan

      Slet
  3. Wow love this tag, it's beautiful!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Karin.
      Hugs, Susan

      Slet
  4. What fabulous tag! I love your version of Tim's tag. Mar

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Margik for your nice comment.
      Hugs, Susan

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...