fredag den 1. maj 2015

Eyes Tested


Journal #11
 The Challenge "Eyes Tested" on SanDee & amelie's Steampunk Challenge 


My journal is a moleskine A5. I have glued the pages together two by two, and I used Golden acrylic color and paste for the background. For the eyes, I used is a vintage stamp from Paper Artsy, that I have stamped on tissue paper, so it could also be used reversed. Around the eye, I used a foam stamp that I have cut a long time ago. Both are stamped with Archival jet black ink. The stems are outlined with Posca black pen. Finally, I painted it all over with clear gesso designed for different pastel, and I have drawn with Prismacolor for small details.






It was really hard to photograph this journal page because you can not really see that it's a monocle on the right side of the top, but it succeeds at last.



I hope that you'll want to play over at SASPC, and we look forward to see your project, hugs Susan

6 kommentarer:

  1. A typical "Susan" interpretation of our challenge theme, Susan

    and I LOVE it! I know how hard monocles are to photograph...but the close up image shows it wonderfully and it is a wonderful focus for your imaginative and artsy journal spread!

    Fantastic as always!
    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. Love this Susan! Very cool how the plants are all seeing! I don't think I will look at my garden the same now, lol! Your colors are delicious, and love the steampunk goodies! I had not thought about using a moleskine for art journaling, love those books. Bravo!

    SvarSlet
  3. An eyes garden............ so funny ! A beautiful page Susan.
    Bisous

    SvarSlet
  4. Fabulous spread!!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  5. Amazing colors and the monocle eye is awesome sauce! What a wonderful way to showcase the eyes. This LO just makes me smile. ~Niki

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow this really pop's out at you from the blog! I love the idea of the eye's being plants a very colourful journal page. X

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...