onsdag den 1. oktober 2014

Steampunk Couture

Victorian ladies had some of the most beautiful costumes and I was inspired to come to the steampunk masked ball, so I got my lady to dance a little for you ...


Susan Tierney-Cockburn Garden Fairy die
Tim Holtz Layered Angel Wings die - Texture Fades Wings
Distress Ink Black Soot - Walnut Stain - Crushed Olive - Old Paper
Dylusions Curious Corin - Dependable Dotty stamp - My minds eye Lost&Found #3 stamp - Prima Craftsman  stamp - Hot off the Press stamp - Reprint Clear stamp -Panduro Vintage stamp Cheese Canvas - glitter - Prima brads











I hope that you have been attracted to participate in Sandee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenge and to make your own  Steampunk Couture project. 

This months sponsor is:

New on board:


Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to see your project.
Hugs Susan

5 kommentarer:

  1. wow this is beautiful!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Susan!

    Your art doll is sooo adorable and brilliantly done! Wow!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful and so unusual,love it

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    SvarSlet
  4. I have just come over from SanDee & Amelie to see who is hiding behind this most beautiful and elegant paper-doll in victorian steampunk fashion. Wasn't it just the right challenge for us girls? I see, you had a lot of fun creating this wonderful piece and I am happy to have found you here, dear Susan!
    See you soon!
    Greets from Manu

    SvarSlet
  5. It looks amazing, very good design! I like the fabric skirt.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...