mandag den 22. september 2014

Lost in Time

Hello to you good readers - Just the other day I was on my blog, I received a post with a beautiful tag from Jennie Atkinson and my curiosity was aroused. To my delight there was a challenge on ANYTHING BUT A CARD I had to take part in - so here is my suggetion, I'm often "Lost in Time"


Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates die - Texture Trades Playing Card set - Distress Paint Weathered Wood - Antiqued Bronze - Distress Ink Walnut Stain - Barn Door - Distress Crackle Paint - Embossing Powder Clear - Aged Mahogany - Versafine Onyx Black - DecoArts One Step Crackle - Acrylic color Black - Pale Olive - 7gypies stamp - HeroArts Alphabets - Brads - Jute String


Tim's ticket is made with some paper I had lying around from another project
the same goes for the gears.




Thank you for stopping by my blog and I wish you a great day.
Hugs Susan

Link to Anything But a Card Challenges No. 39 - STEAMPUNKtember!

8 kommentarer:

  1. It's awesome, Susan!

    LOVE that weathered and timeworn look!!! Brilliant!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet
  2. Wonderful tag

    Thanks for playing along at ABAC

    SvarSlet
  3. I love your tag. The colours and textures are fabulous, and I love how you've used scraps from other projects as well. They do come into their own at various times, don't they.Thank you for joining in at ABAC. Cheers, Di

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, so much texture on one tag, fabulous! Thanks for playing along at ABAC!

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous tag Susan, fantastic texture and love the colours.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi Susan... your tag is fabulous !!! I love all the wonderful texture and colors combined. Steampunk is so much fun because your imagination can just go wild... thank you for creating with us at ABAC

    SvarSlet
  7. At first I thought you wonderful creation was a leather wristlet from the horizontal photo... until I read more. It's grungy and fabulously Steampunk - I'll take this ticket to see more of your amazing work. Thanks for joining us for STEAMPUNKtember Challenge No. 39 at Anything But a Card Challenges!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2014/09/welcome-to-steampunktember-anything-but.html

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...