torsdag den 1. maj 2014

Clean & Simple Heavy Metal

On SanDee & amelie's Steampunk May Challenge the theme is Heavy metal.


When I heard the theme was Heavy Metal I thought of iron panels for construction, and ended up with this.

On some A5 silver cardboards I used a variety of Tim's texture fades. 


Then I cut them in an appropriate size.


And used Tim Holtz technique painted industrial on the pieces.



Tim Holtz Word Play - Love Struck die
Distress Paint Black Soot - Barn Door
Distress Ink Black Soot
Texture fades set: Artful Muse - Halloween Borders - Bubble - Stitches -
Gears - Diamond Plate & Riveted Metal
Tim Holtz Arrow Adornment - Silver and black cardboard - KaiserCraft Base Coat
Wire for holding the flying heart, hanger and brads - foam






I hope that you have been attracted to participate in Sandee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenge and to make your own  Heavy Metal project. Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to see your project.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Soooo cool and brilliantly done, Susan!
    An utterly creative Steampunk make and perfect use of some of Tim's best techniques in one piece! LOVE it!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet
  2. This frame is so cool!! I love how you did the texture frames and "metal." So creative. LOVE it! :)

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...