torsdag den 6. marts 2014

Tim Holtz Tags of 2014 - March

I had fun with this March tag to Tim, to breathe on the stamp sounded a little crazy and I had such a desire to stamp on top, but a little can one see, -) I had a blue Blitzer from old times, that I've used to spray on the layering stencil.

I've used the Nature Walk stamp and Tag and Tie die
Distress Ink Walnut Stain - Pumice Stone - Frayed Burlap -
Wild Honey - Rusty Hinge - Tumbled Glass
Distress Paint Weathered Wood
Distress Marker Peeled Paint - Frayed Burlap
Tissue tape Symphony
Layering Stencil Lattice Work
Word Bands
Brads - Tissue tape - Jute string
Texture Hammer used on the brads



Link to Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 – march

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love your tags, Susan!
    That breathing on the stamp is funny indeed. It reminds me of my mom when she was cleaning her sunglasses...lol...she used to make a really funny noise when breathing on the screens ;) My sister and I always had to giggle when she did that.

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...